Two blackbirds on a highway sign.
I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING
? Tagged as: and then Pop101 happened,probably only 2% of my followers get what I'm talking about but I fucking love it,
With: 279 notes
Alrighty guys. So it seems that last night behind the scenes of all the POP 101 hype, I HIT 1K FOLLOWERS!!!
How does this benefit you, you ask? Well… seeing as the guys have released a new track, I was thinking of doing a giveaway! I know some of you can’t purchase it and really want to so I’ll be sending PayPal money so that you may purchase it. I’m thinking three lucky winners? I’ll be using a generator so it’ll be random.
This is my first giveaway so I’m really excited. It’s the cheapest giveaway I can do, so it works. Just don’t tell my mum I’m doing this, lol.
Here’s the rules!
- You obviously must be following me
- Reblog as many times as you like, just try not to spam your followers so much (I personally hate those)
- Likes don’t count. You may like for further reference though.
- This is an international giveaway. I will be sending the money via PayPal.
- You’ll have to tell me your email so that I can send it. Please don’t participate if you are unwilling to share this info.
- All entries must be in by tomorrow August 6, 4pm PST. That gives you an entire day. I figure everyone will have the track fairly soon, and tomorrow’s my day off so it’s easiest for me.
Happy reblogging and good luck to all of you!
? Tagged as: that'd be cool,
With: 19 notes
Pop 101 conclusion: Josh Ramsay is a giant dick and I love it.
With: 78 notes
With: 8,666 notes
(Source: family-guy-american-dad, via totallyfuckingspies)
With: 54,259 notes
(Source: fernflowers, via poppunktunes)
With: 150,249 notes
(Source: brightlightsatmidnight, via totallyfuckingspies)
With: 169 notes
@thefifthjohn is a cow
With: 10,483 notes
(Source: hitmontop, via tattooed-disappointment)
With: 304 notes
With: 3,644 notes
(Source: joshramsay, via make-believe-that-i-impress)
17 year old Pisces that rambles on a variety of subjects. I like a lot of bands, I go to a lot of gigs, and I take far too many pictures.
Theme by: NothingPersonal